Sunday, 23 June 2013

The 10 Pan Challenge!

  


I was reading Lola and Behold (definitely check her blog out!)and saw her post about the 10 pan challenge and so I decided to do my own. I don't have a make up collection which is comparable to the size of say Elle and Blair's but I think my stash is larger than the average. I have been on a bit of a spending spree lately and my bank balance has suffered. Instead of spending £20 in Boots, I want to save up and maybe buy some more high end make up and see if it's worth the splurge! I am also wanting to save up for an iPad Mini but that is for another post.
 
So the challenge that I set myself and any of you who want to do the challenge with me is to hit the pan or use up a bottle of a beauty product and when the challenge is over, I'm going to treat myself to the Urban Decay Naked palette *squeels with excitement*
 
So join me, dig into the back of your make up draws and find  those products that are lurking about because you never know, you might discover some new loves and use them up! I will be updating you on the challenge every Friday to see how I have done.
 
I will be doing updates with my progress on the challenge until I have finished! If you start this challenge, feel free to use the image that I made at the start and leave a comment below with a link to your blog so I can find it. Come on bloggers, let's start using up our stashes!!!!
 
Beauty and the Budget
X
 


1 comment:

  1. Trying to find the Ultimate Dating Site? Create an account and find your perfect date.

    ReplyDelete