Sunday, 16 June 2013

Third Liebster Award!

Thank you very much to Natalie from Next Chapter Natalie for nominating me for a Liebster award, very kind of you! By now, most of you will know the rules but hear they are in case you haven't!
 
Answer the 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you
 Select 11 blogs with under 200 followers, to answer your 11 questions
 Let your chosen bloggers know you nominated them
 Don't forget to link your nominator in your blog post!
My Answers to Natalie Questions
1. Is your blog themed - If so why did you choose it?
Yes, my blog is a beauty blog because I absolutely love all things beauty and so I thought it would be really fun to be able to write about my passion as well!

 2. Which type of blog post do you enjoy reading the most?
I really like hauls and reviews of beauty products, anything really although I probably prefer reading about make up and nails than skincare. I really like finding reviews of products that I don't know whether to buy or not!

 3. Why do you blog?
I blog because I love talking about beauty and makeup and blogging is such a productive and useful hobby, better than watching TV

 4. What is your all time favourite book?
I'm not a big reader but I did read A Boy In Striped Pyjamas on holiday and I couldn't put it down!

 5. Do you prefer going to parties or a chilled night with your best friends?
I love a good party but a night in is also good as well!


 6. Which pizza topping is your favourite?
Pineapple. Weird I know but I find pizza quite dry and the pineapple adds that moisture!

 7. Which singer/band is your guilty pleasure?
I'm actually listening to her song right now, Selena Gomez! Her songs are just so catchy, come and get it, na na na na....
 8. how many gigs have you been to and which ones?
I think I have only been to one, the Radio 1 Teen Awards which was really cool.

 9. Could you rough it camping at a festival or would you rather your own bed and duvet?
hate camping but I suppose I only hate it because when I went, it was in the UK and so obviously it was raining, cold and miserable but still, I'd prefer to be in my own bed!

 10. Do you play any instruments?
No I don't unless you count the recorder..

 11. Which has been your favourite holiday destination?
My Dad has an office in Dubai so I'm lucky enough to go there quite a lot and I love it! The shopping is amazing, it really is a beautiful place!
 
My Questions are:
1. Tea or Coffee?
2. Favourite Film?
3. If you could go to dinner with any celebrity, who would it be?
4. Lipstick or lip gloss?
5. Cats or Dogs?
6. Favourite Meal?
7. TV or a film?
8. What's your favourite make up brand?
9. Bold Eyes or Bold Lips?
10. Why is your blog called what it is called?
11. Favourite TV Show?

 
And my nominees are..
Korin - Vintage Queen
 
Beauty and the Budget
X
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment