Sunday, 28 July 2013

Best Of The Summer Sales!

Typical. Just when I have no money to spend, brands have amazing sales on. Every time I check my inbox there seems to be a new email from a makeup or clothing brand with the latest buy one get one free or 50% off sale! Anyway, I thought I'd do a post and share with you some of the amazing bargains that you can pick up in the summer sales!
 
Here in the UK, the elf website is the only way we can get our hands on the US brand products so when they have a sale (which is very often!) it's a good opportunity to try some of there products. Currently the offer is 60% off when you spend £25 which is a good deals especially if you can get some of the products in the sale which are already quite cheap. But if you miss out on this sale, not to worry, they have plenty!
 
 
More makeup sales with MUA! MUA has a selection of products which includes lots of things from MUA and Fashionista. And if your after some cheap products, you can get some in the half price sale for as little as 50p!
 
1/2 Price Sale
 
 
I am yet to try any products from Look Beauty but I have heard good things about their products! Their offer is very tempting, half price off all products and if you spend over £20, you get 3 free lip stains, bargain or what!
 
All LOOK half price and 3 FREE lip stains!!
 
Have you found any bargains in the sales? Share them below, I'd love to hear!
 
Beauty and the Budget
X

2 comments:

  1. looks there's some good deals happening, shame I have no money at the moment!
    Chloe Xx
    www.everyones-perfect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete