Monday, 15 July 2013

Birthday Wishlist!

In a few weeks time it will be my birthday! So I decided to compile a massive small list of products that I would love for my birthday. I know I am really lucky to be able to get presents fro my birthday and I am in no way bragging but I don't know about you but (I'm feeling 22..) I love reading these posts so hopefully you will enjoy this post too! There are quite a few high end products in the Wishlist but not to worry, my blog will remain budget friendly with the occasional sprinkling of high end products!
 
1. Origins Charcoal Mask - I recently used a sample of this mask which you can find in this week's sample sunday here and I really loved it! I have rather large pores and this seemed to reduce the size really well!
2. Boots Botanics Cleansing Balm - I have just run out of my S&G Peaches and Clean cleanser so after watching the Caroline Hirons and pixiwoo video, I thought I would try out a balm cleanser and this one from the Boots Botanics range seems to be the only 'drugstore' balm out there and I don't think I will be spending £40 on the Emma Hardie balm anytime soon!
 
3. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting concealer - I actually used to own this product from Maybelline but  It was really annoying because I actually loved this! I have been putting off buying this as I wanted to try something else but I just thought I'd give my self this as a little birthday treat!
 
4. Collection Lasting Perfection concealer - You must of heard of this concealer, it is ridiculously hyped up in the blogging world! I was thinking about trying a MAC concealer for my under eyes but I though I'd try this out first and see if it can do the big old job of covering my under eye dilemma..
 
5. Origins Super Spot Remover - Before I spend £14 on this, I will have to read lots of reviews and see if it's worth the not so teeny price tag! My skin has been so terrible recently so I'm hoping that this will help it get back into better shape!
 
6. YSL Babydoll Mascara - This would be a big old splurge for me at £26 but I really want to try it! I have only seen good review's of this and a less meaningful reason would be my favourite model Cara Delevigne is the model for YSL's campaign, I know it's a ridiculous reason but that's marketing for you, YSL got me there!
 
7. Soap and Glory Clean On Me - Without a doubt my favourite body wash! Clean on me feels so creamy and luxurious and it's not too expensive either, perfect!
 
8. MAC Lipstick in Plink! - This seems like a really pretty everyday pink colour and my Mum has promised to get me a few MAC lipsticks so this colour will be lovely and perhaps Russian Red, any recommendations?
 
9. MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation - As much as I think you can get some great drugstore foundations, I haven't found the perfect foundation for me. I have been reading lots of MAC foundation reviews and for me and my dry skin, this seems to be really good!
 
10. Sleek Face Form Kit - I have really wanted the rose gold blush by Sleek for a long time so when I found out that it comes in a face form kit I thought I may as well get that instead!
 
Beauty and the Budget
X
 

No comments:

Post a Comment