Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Intensive Deep Conditioner - Review


I have recently really got into looking after my hair and using deep intensive conditioners so I thought I would try out some budget deep conditioners and see how they are. Today, I have a review of Herbal Essence's offering. I believe they do these deep conditioners in lots of different colours to target different thing. I have the red one which targets split ends, exactly what I need!
 
 
I really like the jar packaging for this because it's a lot easier to scoop out the product when your hands are all wet in the shower. And I equally love the smell of this! It's pretty strong, a sweet fruity scent so definitely have a whiff before you by in case you don't like it! The smell lasts a really long time on my hair and I can smell it until I next wash my hair!
 
The conditioner is a pretty pink colour and is slightly thicker than a regular conditioner which surprised me a little. I pop this on the ends of my hair after shampooing and leave it in for 10 minutes+ I don't like to use this too often because I've heard on lots of blogs that these cheaper deep conditioners contains lots of chemicals which if you use too often can weaken your hair. Having said that, I don't think using it once a week is going to make a mahoosive difference.
 
 
When I use this, I find my hair is really soft and feels really good so I do think that this is deep conditioning my hair and making it healthier. But, I don't think that in the long term, this is repairing my hair and healing split ends though.
 
Overall, this is a really nice conditioner and it does make my hair feel smoother and softer and then when I go onto style my hair, using this before makes it a bit easier. But, I don't think this is going to repair your hair deep down though! But still, it's a lovely conditioner!
 
Pro's:
Lovely packaging
Really affordable
Makes hair feel softer
Hair feels healthier
Easier to style
Smells good

Con's:
Probably not doing anything good for hair in the long term
Strong scent, you may not love it
 
Have you tried this, what did you think?
 
Beauty and the Budget
X
 


4 comments:

  1. I have had one of these in the past and I agree with everything you have said! I wish there was a miracle product out there to repair split ends!
    beautysplash75.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a review of this too! http://www.tanyadoodle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just had a look now! I really want to try that T&G sea salt spray you reviewed on your blog! x

      Delete