Friday, 26 July 2013

How Much Is My Face Worth? - Tag


I have seen lots of my favourite blogs do this tag and it was really interesting seeing how much you actually spend on a face of makeup! If you have done this tag, leave  a link in the comments below and tell me how much your face came to! If you'd like to know more about some of these products, most I have reviewed which you can find the link to in brackets.
 
Base
Benefit Porefessional Primer - £24.50
17 On The Spot Foundation - £7.99 (review)
Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer - £10 (review)
elf Concealer and Highlighter - £3.75
elf Tone Correcting Powder - £3.75
Real Techniques Buffing Brush - (similar brush priced at £9.99)
MUA Stippling Brush - £3.00
MUA Blusher in Shade 1 - £1.00
 
 
Lips
The Body Shop Born Lippy Lip Balm - £3.00
Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake £7.99 (review)
 
 
Eyes
MAC All That Glitters Eyeshadow - £12.50
MUA E3 Blending Brush - £1.95
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara* - £7.50 (review)
 
 
 Grand Total = £96.92
 
I was really shocked about how high the cost was seeing as nearly all of the products were from the drugstore! I think the Benefit Porefessional (which is a travel size) and the MAC eyeshadow really drew the price up but still for mostly drugstore makeup, this is pretty high! I wonder how much the cost would be for someone who only uses high end brands!
 
I tag you all to do this post. Leave a link below so I can find it!
 
Beauty and the Budget
X
 
*PR Sample
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Wow that's so high considering most of the products were from the drugstore lol! Great post:)
    A MakeupHabit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh thanks! Imagine the cost if all the products were high end, it might even get into the thousands!

      Delete
  2. You inspired me to do this tag:) @ https://misshappysbeautyblog.wordpress.com/2013/07/30/how-much-is-my-face-worth-tag/ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link will have a read now!

      Delete
  3. I need to do this!i think I will be shocked too!it all adds up doesnt it!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do, it's really interesting to see how much all those trips to Boots add up to! :)

      Delete