Monday, 1 July 2013

June Favourites!

 

I have rediscovered lots of products that I used to love this month so I'm glad that I have put them into my makeup bag which reminds me to use them. The last few weeks has been a bit crazy and really busy but it ahs been lovely to see all my family and enjoy the sun! Anyway, enough chit chat let's get to the favourites!
 
I have been loving the MUA Undressed Palette from MUA which I have had for donkeys years! Most of you will know this is a dupe for the Urban Decay naked Palette (which I still don't have *sobs*) The shadows are for the most part really pigmented especially the shimmers. You can create lods of different looks with this and I have been non stop wearing shade 8, a pink brown shimmer all over the lid. And my favourite way of applying these shadows is with the E3 shading brush which I also love. This brush is really like the Mac 217 but it's only £1.50, big bargain there!

I have also been loving the Real Techniques Buffing Brush to apply my foundation. This gives me a lovely finish and you can buff the foundation into the skin really nicely. I have been loving using this brush with the Maybelline Fit Me foundation and the 17 On The Spot foundation.

This Biore Exfoliating wash I am finding is really refreshing to use in the morning and evening and it's make my skin feel very clean. Although the scrub has little blue beads in it to exfoliate the skin, I find this is really gentle and doesn't irritate my skin like other exfoliators have in the past.

And I have also been loving this Herbal Essences deep conditioner which was really cheap from Superdrug. I have also tried out the more expensive Tresemme Platinum Strength deep conditioner and I thought Herbal Essence's offering was much better. I find this deep conditioner to be really moisturising and it makes my hair feel really good so I have been loving that!

 
And one clothing item that I have worn a loved this month is this little dress from the brand Glamorous that I got. I have worn this so much this month in both casual and more formal situation. It's a sort of skater dress with capped sleeves and it's black in colour with multi coloured speckles. I will probably do an Outfit of the Day with this dress so watch out for that!

What have you been loving this June?

Beauty and the Budget
X


6 comments:

  1. Hi...nice blog...would you like to follow each other on both gfc and bloglovin..?
    let me know...

    http://deepti01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try that Biore product, it sounds amazing :D xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great facial exfoliator the best I've tried! x

      Delete
  3. I got the undressed pallette at the weekend and I LOVE it. I prefer these types of colours and like you I don't have the naked pallette. I also love my RT buffing brush x

    blogandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Undressed palette is so good I have a review coming soon!

      Delete