Monday, 8 July 2013

Sample Sunday #2 - Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask



This Sunday's sample is again from Origins. It's the very hyped up drink up 10 minute mask which is meant to hydrate your skin and give it a good drink!
 
 
The packaging for this is a nice in a squeezy tube and there is a slight fresh scent to the mask but nothing offensive. The formula is a pretty bog standard white cream, not too thick for a mask. I applied this all over my face and then left for about 15 minutes and then rinsed it off. Although the formula is not very thick, once this is on the skin, it does absorb nicely and so will not drip off your face so you can do other things whilst wearing this.
 
 
So how did my skin feel after using this? Well my skin did feel really soft and really moisturised, much more hydrated. It did do what it says on the tin and hydrate my skin but I just think that if you layered up your regular moisturiser, you could get the same results as this?
 
This was a really good mask and it did hydrate my skin and it would be good if your skin was really dry and flaky but I think if you had a good regular moisturiser could you not just leave that on for a while like a mask, hmm.. I'm not sure I would invest in this one but nevertheless it is good and it does hydrate. Maybe if you had extremely dry skin this would be worth the investment but for me this isn't.
 
You can purchase this here for £22

No comments:

Post a Comment