Sunday, 7 July 2013

Simple Deep Cleansing Face Mask - Review

 
 
I'm a fan of the Simple Skin Care range, none of the products irritate my skin, they are well priced and the products seem to work well. With this in mind, I bought Simple's deep cleansing face mask which is a wash off mask that claims to draw out deep down dirt and eliminate dead cells. So does it really do these things? Let's find out!
 
 
The packaging for this really Simple (no pun intended, well...) I like the squeeze out tube because you can get all the product out and it's easy to use if you have wet hands. The smell of this is also lovely. i can't quite describe what it is, a clay, fresh smell? Well, whatever it is, it smells fresh!
 
 
The formula of this is a thick white cream which can easily be spread across the face. I use this 10 minutes before getting in the shower and apply the cream to my break outs and then rinse it off in the shower. Now, with most face masks, I leave them for much longer than recommended but with this mask, don't! If you leave this on for say half an hour, it sinks into the skin and makes your skin feel very heavy, not nice at all.
 
But the results of this mask are really nice. I find that this makes my skin really soft which is lovely. And I find that this really soothes my break outs and makes them appear a little less 'angry' which is also nice. I wouldn't say this stopped break outs but it's a really nice treatment to pop on your skin when you want calm down those angry monsters!
 
Overall, I really like this! And for when your skin is playing up, this is good to calm and soften it down! Nothing bad to say about this product really, I will keep a tube of this in the shower for those times when my skin doesn't want to play ball!
 
Pro's:
Cheap
Lovely Packaging
Smells good
Softens Skin
Calms breakouts
 
Con's:
None that spring to mind!
You can purchase this here for £3.99
 
Beauty and the Budget
X


8 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a cleanser and this looks like a good first timer! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Simple range as well! The Oil Balancing Exfoliating Face Wash works absolute wonders! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely!

    www.petitebeautyblogger.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love a good face mask - haven't used any simple products in ages!

    following your lovely blog now :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely give this one a go! thanks x

    ReplyDelete