Wednesday, 10 July 2013

What's On My Wishlist This Week? #3

I don't know if I'm alone in doing this but I keep a list on the notes app on my iPhone of all the products I want to get and at the moment it is really long! But, it's my birthday next month so  I'm trying to put myself off spending until I get my birthday money!
 
 
 
1. Boots Botanics Cleansing Balm - Since the whole video with pixiwoo and Caroline Hirons, the blogosphere has been bursting with cleansing balms especially Emma Hardy's offering but at £40 for a jar, I think I'll try the Boots Botanics version first although £8 for the Boots own label is a little pricey as well!
 
2. Sleek Face Form Kit - I have been after Sleek's rose gold blush for a while now and then I found out that the face contour kit came with that blush so I thought I may as well get the kit instead!
 
3. Mudd Original Mask - My friend has this and she has told me that it gets rid of blackheads which is what I need! I will definitely try this and see if it does really get rid of those pesky things!
 
4. Sanctuary 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask - Another product that Miss Budget Beauty has raved about and now I really want it! She says that it really does draw out the impurities in your skin and is it only me but a self heating mask sounds really fun!
 
5. Rimmel Kate Moss Nail Polish in Cocktail Passion - I saw my friend wearing this nail polish and it looked so pretty, such a lovely colour! She also said that the formula for these polishes was really good!


Beauty and the Budget
X
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. I love cocktail passion, it's one of my favourite spring/summer polishes! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try the Sanctuary face mask after hearing Miss Budget Beauty talk about it too! The Sleek contour kit is another on my purchase list too.
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Khila influences a lot of my purchases ! :) x

      Delete
  3. the sleek face form kit it amazing, i love it and use it every day. to me its worth picking up :) xx

    ReplyDelete