Sunday, 18 August 2013

Asos, 17, Sanctuary, MUA and Collection 2000 Haul!



That's a long old title isn't it! Anyway, last week I placed an order on Asos which is my favourite place for clothes shopping online, the prices are good, the delivery is free and there is loads to chose from! My new purchases came yesterday when I also went shopping with my friend and I picked up a few more bits and bobs!
 
 
So from Asos I got this long stripy coral top which should look good worn over jeans or shorts. It's quite light weight so can be worn in the summer and spring or I could wear it with a hoodie over the top in the winter.
 
I also got these black culotte shorts which are basically baggy shorts which look more like a skirt on. These shorts would look nice with my jumper or with a cami top. I will be taking these on holiday for a casual easy outfit!
 
I also got this white boyfriend tee from Asos which has a high necked and cap sleeves but I really don't think this suits me at all so I think I will return this!
 
 
The final thing I got from Asos is this set of layering bangles. I have been after the perfect set of bracelets to layer for a long time and I really like these. All the bracelets have different designs and have lots of different colours like pink, purple, green, gold and black. The colours go really well together and I love how they look all together.
 
 
So then when I was shopping with my friend, we went into Boots and whilst browsing the skincare isle (dangerous territory for my purse!) I spotted that the Sanctuary 5 Minute Thermal Detox mask was reduced to £6.99 so I snapped that up as it's been on my Wishlist since Khila (missbudgetbeauty) mentioned it's black head fighting properties! I will keep you updated about this face mask and tell whether it is any good or not!
 
I then popped my Boots card into the machine in boots and the machine said I had £3.05 in points so of course I had to try out the graffiti nail effects from 17 which were reduced as well so I got one for free! The shade I got was Monochrome which is really similar to the L'Oreal confetti top coat. It has black and white particles of different shapes and sizes suspended in it! You may have seen me mention it in my Monochrome madness post which was up yesterday (and you can find that post here) I used this nail polish to create monochrome nails and it worked really well! I will do a full review of this soon as well!
 
 
Then I went into Superdrug and I picked up one of the most hyped up products ever! Yep, you guessed it Collection's lasting perfecting concealer. Lately, I have been just using my Maybelline cover stick concealer on my blemishes and not wearing foundation at all so I wanted to try another concealer to see how this compares to the cover stick and whether or not it's worth the hype!
 
The last thing I picked up yesterday was MUA's nail polish in bold blue. I reviewed the £1 polishes from MUA a while back and I think I have changed my mind about them and I am starting to really like them!
 
I hope you enjoyed this haul, if you have any tried any of these products, let me know what you thought of them below and tell me how to use them best!
 
Beauty and the Budget
X

2 comments: