Friday, 2 August 2013

July Favourites!

 
In the UK, we have had a heat wave in July and it's been bloody hot! I have discovered a new holy grain skin care product this month and also rediscovered a few old favourites of mine!
 
And the new hoy grail skincare product is the Superdrug Vitamin E Range hot cloth cleanser which I have been loving this month. The formula is so thick and creamy and just melts make up off your face so easily. I have also noticed that my skin has been slightly clearer and I think this product might have played a role in that but I will be doing a full review on this really soon!
 
I have also been loving Aussie's deep conditioner which I used after dip dyeing my hair. This smells amazing and made my hair feel really soft and healthy. I really want to try some more Aussie hair care products and especially now as they are 3 for £10 in Boots!
 
 
There are two mascaras in this month's favourites for a strange reason. It's because I have only just found the best technique for me for putting on mascara and so I have really been getting into mascara. Benefit's They're Real really is fantastic and I really do notice that it's better than my other mascaras. My quarrel with it before was that you really had to scrub to get it off your eyes but now I have switched to my Superdrug cleanser, removing has been a lot easier so I can now wear this much more often, hooray! And I have just seen on Pearl and Poodles blog that they have an offer on this mascara at the moment where you get a full size mascara and a travel size all for £19, sounds tempting..
 
Another mascara I have been loving is Max Factor's 200 Calorie Mascara.* At first I didn't really like this mascara much as I found it smudged. I don't know what has happened to it but now, I found this lasts really well and is a lovely mascara and really lengthens the lashes (although marketed as a volume mascara)
 
MUA's blush in shade 1 has been a favourite of mine recently. It's a lovely peach/coral shade which would look really lovely with a tan. I may have bought 2 of these for a giveaway coming up soon..
 
One lip product that has been a staple for me is Revlon's lip butter in strawberry shortcake. This is the perfect not really wearing lipstick shade. It doesn't really stand out, just makes your look a bit more finished.
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed this post and look out for reviews of the MUA blush, the Aussie conditioner and the Superdrug Cleanser which will all be coming soon.
 
ps. I am 3 followers away from hitting 100 (ahhh!) Thank you so much for all your comments, views and for following, I really appreciate it! (pps. There may be a little giveaway coming soon to celebrate!)
 
Beauty and the Budget
X


 

2 comments:

  1. I love the Revlon Lip Butters :) I've just bought an MUA blush so can't wait to see what it's like :)
    frecklesandflawsbeautyblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shade 1 is the only MUA blush I have but I want to get some more! x

      Delete