Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Primark and MUA Haul!

 
Today, I have a teeny weeny little haul for you guys, it's so small I think it could be haulette! Anyway, I popped into Primark and picked up a few little essentials  and then with £2 burning a hole in my pocket, I went to Superdrug and picked up 2 goodies from MUA from their £1 line, here they are!
 
 
I'm planning on getting the Revlon Colourstay foundation soon and I have heard that wedges are the best way to apply this foundation so I got a bag of them from Primark for a pound. There are about 20 in the bag. They feel quite dense so should give a nice 'airbrushed' finish.
 
Recently, I have been using my fingers to apply foundation. What has put me off doing this in the past is all the bacteria on your hands being spread onto your face and that causing blemishes (yum.) so I picked up some anti-bacterial gel to use before foundation. This was only 60p!
 
The last thing I got from Primark were a pack of hairbands. Hairbands come to my house to get lost, it would seem so I don't feel like spending a lot on hairbands as I just end up losing them. For £1 you get 30 hairbands in white, brown and light brown some thick and others thin. So if I lose these (which I will) I won't be crying over it!
 
 
I saw at MUA's counter in Superdrug that they have repackaged their blushers into thinner, more sleek packaging and given the shades names. Bubble gum was the shade that caught my eye, a bright fuchsia pink. I'm excited to try this blusher and see if it's any good for £1.
 
I really don't have much of an eyebrow routine, I don't pluck them, I don't fill them in or anything like that as I don't really need to, they're nice and dark and have a nice natural shape. So I got this clear mascara for £1 from MUA just as a little something if I want to give my brows a slightly more polished look.
 
So that's all I got, nothing too expensive just a few little bits and bobs. I hope you enjoyed reading this post, see you next time!
 
Beauty and the Budget
X


 

2 comments:

  1. I always really enjoy your posts! This was a great haul too, love seeing affordable products :) I mentioned you in my July Favourites post :)
    bellesplash.blogspot.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you lovely will have a read now! :)

      Delete