Sunday, 11 August 2013

Sleek Rose Gold Blush - Review


This blush from Sleek has been on all the wishlists I have done in the past couple of months as it took me ages to finally get round to buying this! The reason for this is really because for £4.49, you can get nearly 5 blushers from MUA so I put this purchase off for a while. But, I'm so glad I finally got this because I really do love it!
 
 
The packaging for this feels really sleek (get it?) and much more luxurious than it's moderate price. The blush is housed in a black case with the ingredients and shade name on the back and really does look lovely! It feels really substantial and not as if the hinges will snap after the first few uses. Not only is the packaging really beautiful, there is also a good sized mirror within the compact which is so useful as you won't have to pack an extra mirror in your make up bag! For a drugstore brand, the packaging is on par with the likes of MAC, very impressed!

 
The colour of the blush is really beautiful. It is rose coloured with a strong gold shimmer and when you swatch it, it is so pretty! The colour seems to be a dupe for the extremely hyped up NARS Orgasm blusher. The pigmentation really is amazing, just one swatch of the blush and the colour pay off is exactly like the colour in the pan. 

 
Although the blush is really pigmented, it isn't hard to not apply too much and it's easy to blend out. On the cheeks, the blush really does look lovely and the gold shimmer running through the blush adds a shimmering gold highlight to the cheeks without looking like a disco ball. Because of the shimmer in the blush, I'd say stick to matte colours in your bronzer and maybe on your eyes as well and you don't need a highlighter as well with this product as there is one in the blush. Because of the warm colour of this blush, it would look so pretty with a tan so this would make for a lovely summer holiday blush.

Overall, I am in love with this blush and I am so impressed with the quality. I will definitely be trying more blushers from Sleek and some of their other offerings as well. I would definitely recommend this for you guys!

You can purchase this here for £4.49

Beauty and the Budget
X
 


4 comments:

  1. I love this blush so much, definitely looks more expensive than it is x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favourite blush's :)
    Its just looks so pretty on doesn't it!

    Rachel
    xx

    http://lustslovesandmusthaves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete