Saturday, 24 August 2013

What's On My Wishlist? #4

 
It seems like my wish lists never dry up, there's always something I'm after. On today's Wishlist, some goodies from Fragrance Direct feature quite heavily , they seem to have some great bargains on their website so I definitely want to do an FD order!

The main thing on my Wishlist at the moment is Revlon's Colour Stay foundation. In boots , this costs £12.49 which isn't a million miles from high end prices, pay only a couple more pounds and your getting into the MAC price range, crazy! Anyway, I have read lots of reviews and this seems to be a really good foundation so when I saw this foundation on FD for just £6.99, I decided to hop foot down to Boots and select my shade and then pop onto FD and buy my perfect shade for a much lower price, hooray! The other thing that I'd like to get on FD is an Essie polish for just £1.99! I have got 3 discounted Essie polishes before and was really impressed by the formula so when they get some more colours in stock, I will be snapping one (more likely three..) up!

I have yet to find a primer that I really find works for me, I have the Porefessional from benefit but I don't really find it works and neither do I find MUA's Primer works so on the primer front, I haven't found one that I really like yet so I want to try out this one from Collection. I have swatched the Prime and ready a couple of times in Boots, it has a really odd silicone texture which should help to fill in pores and give a smooth base. I also really want to try out the fix me up setting spray from Collection as well. I will be going back to school in a couple of weeks so I need my makeup to stay on all day. I'm hoping that the fix me up setting spray can prolong the wear of my foundation. Often, Boots and Superdrug do 3 for 2's on certain brands so if there is that deal on Collection, I will definitely be taking advantage of that deal and my 3rd item will be the illuminating touch concealer which looks promising. I got the lasting perfection concealer the other day and am so far impressed with it so I definitely want to try the illuminating concealer as well.

There are 2 products that I really want to try from elf, the matte lip colours in tea rose and natural. Both these shades are (cringey expression warning) 'your lips but better' shades and are very neutral so perfect for an everyday colour. Also the packaging on these looks really nice, very NARSesque indeed, cheeky elf ;)

Two more lip products next both of these you can get at Boots and Superdrug. The first one is the Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me. The baby lips are the most hyped up lip balms ever and I really want to try one to see whether they are worth it or not. And the second and final product on my Wishlist is the Barry M lip gloss in strawberry milkshake. I'm not a huge lip gloss fan especially when it's windy and the gloss gets stuck in your hair, eughh. But, I heard Laura from Laura Loves Beauty  rave about these lip glosses so I really wanted to try them!

One thing I forgot to pop on my Wishlist is the brand new colour blast eye shadow crayons which are a copy for the Clinique chubby eyes. I'm all about quick eyes so anything in a crayon form reals me in!

Beauty and the Budget
X


 

6 comments:

  1. Hooray for Fragrance Direct! I own about 20 essie polishes from there now, so be careful, it turns into a bit of an addiction!! :)
    Carrie:Brighton xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a bargain for £1.99, hopefully they get some more colours in soon! x

      Delete
  2. WOW, I have never heard of that sight! I really should check it out!
    I LOVED your nail polish post, it was really good and I did get the bold blue nail polish thanks to you little haul ;)
    This post is is pretty much the other half of my wish list too! Haha, yesterday one of my friends bought three baby lips and I swear I'm going back to get them too they look really great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be careful, it's a rather addictive website! Thank you, blue eyed girl is a lovely cvolour :) I need to try the baby lips soon, they look really good! x

      Delete
  3. I love all these products. I think your blog is brilliant because most popular blogs blog about high end make up which cost so much! http://misshappysbeautyblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete