Monday, 9 September 2013

Lush Butterball Bath Ballistic - Review

 
 
I was so excited to receive a gift set from Lush from my Mum  for my birthday a few months ago, I haven't tried anything from the smelly shop so the honey gift box (I will review all the bits I got in the box and then do a review of the box as a whole as well) was a perfect way to try out some of there products so I know what to buy when I go in there! The butterball bath ballistic from Lush (alliteration there!) was one of the products I got in my gift box and I was so excited to try it out after hearing such good things! I waited till I knew I would have a long bath bomb so the night before I had my induction day for my new school was the perfect opportunity! (A bath really helps with nerves!)
 
 
The bath ballistic is a cream ball with the lush logo embossed on the side. The scent of the bath bomb is delicious, it smells really good! Now, I don't know about you but I find the Lush bath bombs to be pretty expensive, £5 for one bath so of course I had to split this bath bomb in half and get 2 uses out of it and I managed to! How I split it was to use a ruler and press down on the centre of the ball (yes, that does sound incredibly wrong.) and it just splits into 2.
 
So the ballistic smelt amazing, looked rather lovely but what happened when I popped it in the bath, not a lot really, I was pretty underwhelmed.. When I popped it in, there was a bit of fizzing but apart from that nothing! And I did see some bits came off the ballistic and were a  bit of a headache to clean up afterwards. All this ballistic seemed to do was give me a cleaning job, and fizz a little and I didn't even find the butterball had any benefits from my skin like it's meant to, this just didn't do anything really!
This was my first bath bomb from Lush so it was a bit of a disappointment, I'm not sure the ballistics are meant to explode like the bombs do but they are meant to be really moisturising which I didn't find at all! I don't think I would recommend this bath ballistic but I won't not purchase any bath ballistics anymore from Lush because I'm sure that some of them are fantastic and super moisturising, butterball just isn't the one for me!
Beauty and the Budget
X
 


No comments:

Post a Comment