Saturday, 7 September 2013

NOTD - Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish in Instyle Coral

 
I absolutely love wearing coral shades on my nails and Instyle Coral from Rimmel is no exception! Instyle coral is a beautiful pink coral shade which has been my lacquer of choice for the past couple of weeks continuously! I picked this lovely colour up a couple of weeks ago from the Rimmel 60 second nail polish range and the formula is also really nice!
 
 
I find that to get an opaque finish I need two to three coats of this polish but don't worry, that doesn't mean you'll be sitting there waiting for your nails to dry for half an hour because the polish dries so quickly, maybe not quite in 60 seconds but 2 minutes and each layer is touch dry! Also, painting my nails with this polish is made a lot easier because of the really big, Essie-style brush which means you only need a few swipes on each nail to cover it,  one thing I love the 60 second polishes from Rimmel! The finish of the polish is lovely, opaque and creamy and the nails have a lovely shine to them so a top coat isn't particularly needed. and to top off this lovely varnish, it lasts for a good time as well, about 3 or 4 days!
 
 
Overall, I love this nail polish and it's probably my favourite polish from my stash! The formula is really great and it lasts really well also! I will be doing a post soon with swatches of about 6 polishes from the 60 second range as it's fair to say, I love them!

Have you tried the 60 Second Range from Rimmel?
 
Beauty and the Budget
X

2 comments:

  1. Thats such a pretty shade! I have tried a purple polish from there before, and thought the formula was just lovely :)
    Carrie:Brighton xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love that range it doesn't seem to get much hype in the blogosphere though which is a shame! x

      Delete