Saturday, 5 October 2013

September Favourites!

 
Hello everyone and welcome to my September favourites! September has been a crazy month for me, I have started my A levels at a brand new school so trying to keep up all the work is pretty tiring but really good at the same time! I've been rushing around so much that I haven't been able to post here on my blog too much but not to worry, I have scheduled lots of posts for the next few weeks! Anyway, enough rambling from and on with this month's favourites!

Back to school for me means back to foundation and this month I have been loving Max Factor's whipped crème foundation (which I raved about here) You literally cannot feel this on your skin, it's weightless even thought it provides a really good buildable coverage without looking cakey! I would say that this is the best drugstore foundation that I have tried and I have tried quite a few in my time!


Another back to school essential for me is concealer to cover blemishes and breakouts and I have been loving the lasting perfection concealer from Collection! A little dab on this on a blemish conceals it really nicely and lasts really well! I really like this concealer for blemishes not so much for under eyes as it can crease a bit  but for blemishes it really is nice and is an essential in my school bag!

The only mascara that has made it's way onto my lashes this week is the They're Real mascara from Benefit. I really love this mascara and I do think it's worth the hype! my problem with this before was that it took ages to get off in the evening but now I have been using my trust hot cloth cleanser from Superdrug, I really don't have any problems with this, it gives volume, length and really black lashes!

One skincare product I have been loving this month has been this overnight serum from Freederm which I got a few weeks ago. Basically, you pop this on your skin before you go to bed and it should reduce the size of any blemishes and I do find that this helps to calm down my skin really nicely! The results aren't dramatic and this won't eradicate blemishes overnight but it does make a difference and my skin has been really bad recently so every little helps!

My final favourite from this month are these gold midi rings that I got from eBay a little while ago! I absolutely love wearing a couple of these rings on my fingers especially when my nails are painted in a coral shade! Oh, did I mention these were only 99p! I will be doing a full post on these rings really soon so if you like the sound of these then keep an eye out for that!

So that's it for this month's favourites, only 5 products but I really like them all!
 
What have you been loving this month?
 
Beauty and the Budget
X




 

No comments:

Post a Comment