Monday, 4 November 2013

Four Blogs That You Need To Follow!


 
I absolutely love reading beauty blogs, whenever I'm on the bus or in the car you will find me keeping up to date on my beauty reading with the Blog Lovin' app on my phone. There are so many blogs that I really like reading but there are four blogs which I have been loving recently. I'm sure you guys will have heard of but just in case, here they are!
 

Millie Mackintosh's Style Diary - link
The first blog comes from my ultimate girl crush, Millie Mackintosh! Millie is my style icon, I love her style so naturally, I have loved reading her style diary! I'm not sure I would have the confidence to pull off some of Millie's more 'out there' outfits like playsuits and dungarees but she also mixes in a healthy helping of simple jacket n' jeans combinations which look really good but aren't too bold. Millie leaves links to where all her outfits can be bought so they can easily be tracked down. The clothes that she wears are a complete mix of high street (Miss Selfridge and River Island) and more expensive labels as well so you can recreate most of the looks without breaking the bank! If I had to pick one outfit from Millie's style diary, it would have to be this white lace dress which she paired with a military jacket and some heeled boots, this would make such a nice summer festival outfit!
 
 
 Millie Loves
 
Makeup Savvy Beauty Blog - link
I have found so many amazing beauty products from reading Makeup Savvy, it's like my beauty bible! I love the way that Fee has set out her blog and her pictures are really lovely! Her nail art is also really inspiring and I particularly loved her floral print inspired nails which looked so cool. I'm sure you already have but if not make sure you bookmark makeup Savvy if you love a makeup bargain!
 MakeupSavvy - Makeup And Beauty Blog
Cosmetic Crave Beauty Blog - link

The third blog that I have been loving recently is Cosmetic Crave which is a beauty blog written by the lovely Hannah! Cosmetic crave is my go to blog to find in depth reviews and hauls that just make me want to go shopping then and there! One post that I absolutely loved reading was Hannah's pre blog award pamper products! It gave me lots of ideas of new products to try and I really enjoyed reading it!
Cosmetic Crave | UK Beauty Blog
 
Kenza's Fashion Blog - link
Finally, the final blog which gives this post a rather international spin comes all the way from Sweden (don't worry, all the posts are translated!) and it is of course Kenza's fashion blog! Kenza is a blogger, model and designer and I absolutely love her sense of style! She is absolutely stunning and her outfits always make me want to get dressed up! My favourite outfit from Kenza would have to be this beautiful black cut out dress which she paired animal print loubitons, not something that you can wear everyday but a girl can have dreams!
 
 
 
So there are the four bloggers that I have been loving recently! If you have any bloggers that you have been loving at the moment or you have your own blog, do share the link in a comment below as I'd love to find some more blogs to read!
 
Beauty and the Budget
X
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your blog and I read all of your posts. I aspire to be like you. I am only 14 but would you please give me a chance and check out my blog? http://mymakeupspaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for such a lovely mention :) I also love Cosmetic Crave!

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok! Makeup savvy is one of my all time favourite blogs! x

      Delete