Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Morning Skincare Routine!


No matter how much I set alarms, mornings are always rushed with tiredness, puffy eyes and general grouchiness being in plentiful supply. Hence why my morning skincare regime is kept pretty minimal with a quick cleanse, a little scrub and a short moisturise as well because frankly I'd rather be in bed.

My first apr├Ęs sleep product is a toning spritz from Boots Botanics which really wakes me when you spritz it on your face and helps to calm your skin.

Then I go for a bit of a scrub of course using my beloved deep cleansing scrub from Biore on my facial scrub brush from Soap and Glory to really scrub up. 

If my skin is being a *insert word  rhyming with ditch here* then a spot gel is an absolute must have to reduce the appearance of any blemishes and make them a bit easier to cover with concealer. Another spot fighting product reached for in the mornings is the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo. I pop a dab of this in the places where my skin is bad to try and help my skin out during the day.

Final product selection in my pre-breakfast line up would be a bit of hydration with the vitamin e intense moisture cream from Superdrug, (which I may have left on a plane..) I'm a big fan of this stuff, it moisturisers my face without costing the earth so a great budget option.

Beauty and the Budget
 

No comments:

Post a Comment