Friday, 4 April 2014

A Small Parisian Haul

Last weekend, I went to Paris on a school trip for a long weekend. Though most of the trip was spent walking around the amazing galleries, as a beauty obsessive I simply had to visit the French beauty counters and pick up some of the highly raved about French brands' offerings. I only had time to pick up two items but I really could have spent much longer in there and maybe of even visited the Parisian Sephora!
 
The first item has been on my beauty wishlist for a long time now, the Vichy Dermablend foundation. Lisa Eldridge recommends this foundation for a full coverage that stays all day which is really what I need. The plus side with this foundation is that it is also available from the rather less glamorous location of boots which is great if you won't be popping over the channel any time soon!

I also managed to pick up a little bottle of the most hyped up make remover out there, Bioderma! After hearing so much about this product in the beauty blogging circles, I really felt the need to give it at try and see whether it is any better than the other removers out there which of course, you can expect to see a post on soon

Beauty and the Budget


No comments:

Post a Comment