Saturday, 26 April 2014

What's On My Wishlist! #7


Instead of revising for my AS levels coming up in about 3 weeks, I am procrastinating in the form of a list of all the makeup and new clothes that I am currently wanting to be in my possession soon, now where's that History text book..

At the moment I'm having a bit of a thing for the whole 'I look like I've just gone for a run but haven't' kinda look that comes with pairing skinny jeans and trainers. The trainers in question are the Nike Free run 5.0 pair in black which at £85 are pretty darn pricey, looks like I'll be stalking through the old eBay pages for now. Trousers are another thing that I've been after recently, an area where Zara's selection really. The two pairs that are appealing ATM *cringe* include a pair with leather and suede panels and another which are white but include a china-esque blue floral pattern. The final 'wearable' item on the wishlist includes this beautiful watch from Olivia Burton at Asos with a black leather strap and a gold face, a good alternative if you want something different from the classic MK rose gold option.

A pretty full lust list on the makeup front time this as well. Sleek's Blush By 3 palette looks a really lovely selection of pink toned blushers and I'm holding up pretty high hopes for the formula as well after being so impressed with their rose gold blush. As a little treat to myself after my exams, I'm considering hitting up the MAC lip stand for a serious swatching session. Top of my shade selection would have to be Crème Cup, a pretty baby pink nudish shade. As potential partner in 'lip crime' to crème cup I will also be heading over to Barry M to pick up their lipgloss in Milk Shake which if it's as good as it smells, I should be in for a treat! Clinique's anti-blemish solution foundation is one higher end foundation that is currently on the list of foundations to try after hearing such great things from Lisa Eldridge for it's blemish concealing magic. My final makeup desire comes from the brand new budget makeup brand, Makeup Revolution. I'm not sure if it's going to replace MUA in the Superdrug stores as the products seem to be really similar packaging wise. But one of the products that I'm very interested to try is The One Foundation which I have a sneaking suspicion that that's their version of MAC's face and body with very similar packaging.

Beauty and the Budget





1 comment:

  1. I'm seriously considering adding that watch to my wishlist!
    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :)
    maddyalicia.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete