Monday, 7 July 2014

Blogs I'm Lovin' #1



I absolutely love reading beauty blogs and I'm always up for finding more blogs to follow and scour through so today, I'd thought I'd share with you four of the blogs that I've been really enjoying reading recently so you can discover some new favourites! If you have a beauty blog, leave a link below as I'd love to check them out or if you just enjoy reading them then leave a link below with you favourites.

And Beauty Or Something- Sarah's blog has been a really recent discovery of mine and I'm so glad I found it. The photography is really cool and definitely motivates me to try and improve the quality of photos on my blog as well! I particularly enjoyed reading Sarah's review of the new MAC collection with Sharon and Kelly Osbourne (isn't the packaging just beautiful!)

Pink Elephant BlogI love the mixture of beauty, lifestyle and fashion posts that Alex and Becky write on their blog and really liked their introduction to the NYX brand which was just introduced to Ireland. (Just about resisted placing a NYX order there and then!)

She Who Is Short- As a fellow short person, I really enjoy reading Sara's blog. There are some really interesting product reviews and I have been inspired to get a bit more fancy with my nails after seeing Sara's nail design!

Beauty and the Budget

 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the mention, you lovely girl! It's so nice to know that someone is enjoying what I write. Much love!

    http://shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete