Friday, 25 July 2014

Dove Leave In Conditioner Spray - Review


Despite claiming to have a blog which encompasses makeup, skincare, nails and hair care, you may have noticed a distinct lack of anything hair related. That my friend, is because I know hardly anything about hair care. One thing I do know however is that I really like this Dove Leave in Conditioner Spray, here's why..

The leave in conditioner comes housed in a yellow squeezy bottle with a pump that allows you top get an even coverage all over your hair. It would also take quite a bit of over pumping to make your hair sticky and crinkly. Not only is the pump good, but the sweet smell is absolutely beautiful and leaves your hair smelling good for a couple of days.

Dove say that a couple of pumps of this stuff after you use it will both smoothe and condition your hair which I must say I do agree with! When I pump the spray onto my washed hair, it feels much smoother and also I do notice that my hair feels pretty smooth with considerably less frizz.

Overall, I would 100% suggest that you pick this leave in conditioner up especially if your off on holiday and you'll be swimming around in the sea or a pool as this will help to keep your hair soft and silky.

Beauty and the Budget


 

No comments:

Post a Comment