Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Sephora Dreaming..

So in a couple of weeks time, it will be both my birthday and exam results day (#winning I know) so as a little gift to myself or maybe a little "ah, cheer up, you can always do resits" perk-up, I'm feeling a Sephora order coming on now that us UK beauty addicts can get our mits on the Sephora goodies. If you have placed an order or two from Sephora, I'd love to know what you got and how you found the postal service as I won't lie, I am finding page after page of beauty bits very slightly over whelming. So here are all the products I'm feeling positive about and if you've tried any of these make sure you let me know what you think!

I'm a big fan of the Benefit mini gift sets and they do make lovely presents. So I will be very tempted by the Good Time Gal set which includes a primer, highlighter and a cheek and lip stain. Although the samples are small in size, I find they last such a long time and I have been using a Porefessional primer sample for about 6 months now without it running out!

Too Faced's Shadow Insurance is one of the first high end beauty products that I remember gawping at when Bethany Mota used to apply it in her tutorials. Ahh that feels like ages ago when I first started watching Youtube and then reading blogs and then started my own blog, ahh memories.. Anyway, the Too Faced Beauty Blogger Darlings set looks like a really good value set as it comes with a bronzer, mascara and the infamous eye primer. I actually read about this on A Tattooed Tea Lady's blog and she said that it really was good value.

One thing I am terrible at in the beauty department would be matching my skin  for foundations so that would really put me off buying a pricey foundation from Sephora. Instead, I would like to try the Bare Minerals Try, Believe, Love Kit which has a range of different shade mineral foundations so slightly reducing the risk of adding another foundation to my box of wrong shades.

Sephora are really famous for their value sets where you get a load of makeup for a reduced price and after a quick look through that section, I really want to get my hands on the Benefit Beauty Score set which has about 10 mini versions of their products which I've wanted to try for such a long time!

Ahh, dilemma now, do I place the order and make a huge dent on my bank balance or do I save my money and the shipping costs and pick up a few bits from MAC! Well, if I've gone for the latter, you will definitely be seeing a haul to see whether the products are any good!

Beauty and the Budget

No comments:

Post a Comment