Wednesday, 10 September 2014

A Hair Haul


Admittedly, hair is one area that I don't tend to discuss here, that being because my 'hair skills' are pretty much limited to washing and straightening and even then, my hair still tends to look like I've run through one too many bushes backwards. With that thought in mind, I've decided I want to start spending a bit more time on the old barnet, get it looking a little more polished and refined so I picked up four bits from Boots to help myself along.

Aussie has always been a highly regarded hair brand for many bloggers and YouTuber's a like but their slightly higher than my usual Herbal Essences prices always seemed to put me off popping their products into my basket. But a third off saving in Boots and a dangerously low level of shampoo in my stash left me picking up their 3 minute miracle shampoo and also the miracle dry shampoo. The 3 minute miracle is specifically aimed at helping your hair's shine and boy does it smell nice as well. Their dry shampoo I must admit I have heard less about but I always found that when I used the Batiste dry shampoo, I seemed to age about 60 years with the white residue that it left in my roots even after jugging (not sure if I've spelt that the lovely word write or not, comment if you know how it's done!) it out so I'm hoping Aussie can keep me looking as if I was born in the same decade that I actually was!

Every time I pop into Boots, I always seem to end up with something from John Freida's frizz ease range and I then I seem to lose it, so irritating! Anyway, this happened as usual and I picked up their 6 effects oil for after I have washed my hair as well as the 3 day straight straightening spray which I'm really interested to try as I do find that my hair always seems to go wavy literally minutes after I straighten it.

Beauty and the Budget

2 comments:

  1. The dry shampoo is something I'd like to try!

    http://shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started using it the other day and I'm actually really disappointed with it! :( x

      Delete