Wednesday, 2 September 2015

autumnal clothing I wishlist




With less than a month to go before I start my first year of University, it's finally hi me that I really can't wear the same outfit everyday and I really need to pick up some new clothes before I leave! So before I hit the shops for a big pre-autumn/winter haul, I've selected a few of my favourite styles that I definitely want to pick up and here they are, hope you enjoy!

Boyfriend jeans are all over Instagram and Pinterest at the moment with all the fashion bloggers sporting a pair teamed with either trainers or lace fronted heels. I love the slouchy look of the jeans and this pair from Topshop look so comfortable for everyday wear combined with a plain t-shirt.

Staying on the denim theme, I also like the look of the 60's style denim mini skirts as a way of stopping myself from wearing jeans every single day. again, Topshop are on top form (what a pun..) with this denim number which also comes in black denim as well.

I often wonder what on earth I wore on my feet all the time before the whole casual trainer wear came into fashion. But my feet have certainty been enjoying this trend  as the New Balance 420 shoes I currently have are ridiculously comfortable. To add to my trainer collection, I've got my eyes on this pair of Nike Internationalist Trainers (which you can get from Urban Outfitters here) as their black colour mean they are easy to pair with any outfit.

This jumper from Zara is a really nice one to have as the weather gets colder for the Autumn. I really like the cut out details as it funs up a basic black jumper and is very well priced for Zara's good quality clothes.

Another one to track down is this basic sweatshirt also from Zara which would look really nice with the boyfriend jeans and a big coat and trainers for the colder months. The marl colour of the t-shirt is a nice change on an entirely black or grey top as well.

From the collage above, it's pretty easy to see that the majority of my wardrobe has a strong black, white or grey theme so I decided to pop this t-shirt dress from Monki into the equation to inject some much needed colour into this otherwise monochrome line-up. Now I do have to admit, this pick is not the most season appropriate although you could wear it with tights and boots but think of it as a potential holiday number. This dress with a pair of flip flops would look very at home for casual days out if you're planning on escaping the English winter this year to somewhere with much less rain!

What's on your shopping list at the moment?

Beauty and the Budget

Image Sources:
1 //  2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

No comments:

Post a Comment